Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a taste of her own medicine (in H.D.R.)

Hello everyone, this is Jesse Moore, Shannon's husband. For awhile now I have wanted to mess around with a type of photography called H.D.R; or high dynamic range photography, it is where you take the same picture at three or more different exposures, then use a program to merge the photos together. I think it gives a nice effect, something different and something dramatic. Well since we didn't have any engagements or friends around to try this out on I tried it out on my wife. So for a change she is on the other side of the camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK so here it is my first attempt at HDR. let me know what you think!

No comments: