Thursday, March 10, 2011

Resse Joy's Birth Day - San Luis Obispo, Ca.

Becky (Resse's mom) and I were friends in high school. We had lost touch through the years but thanks to Facebook have reconnected, and I am so glad that we did. I had been wanting to photograph a birth for a long time, but it's something that not a lot of people are requesting (I really don't know why) so I had posted on FB that I was looking for expecting mothers that would let me have the honor of capturing the birth of their coming baby. Becky replied to my request. Becky and her husband Nick are high school sweethearts and together they now have three beautiful children, and all of them were natural births. Becky recently shared her birth story on Facebook and gave me permission to share it also with you all. You can read it HERE.

No comments: