Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ryan and Steffani-wedding with Beth Armsheimer

I had the wonderful privilege of photographing alongside Beth Armsheimer about a month ago. It was a lot of fun! Beth and I know each other from High School and reconnected over the wonderful world of Facebook. We she made a posting that she needed someone to help with some weddings this season I jumped right on it. I was excited to see her again, and it's always nice to see how other photographers work. We work great together! I have some more weddings with her this year and I am looking forward to all of them. You can check out her blog here, she just posted a sneak peek to Ryan and Steffani's "Day After" shoot. Amazing!
Well what can I say about Ryan and Steffani...I didn't get the honor of meeting and getting to know them before the wedding day like I am used to. But knowing that they chose Beth as their wedding photographer means that they have good taste :) Ryan and Steff are very happy in love people, you can tell they were made for each other. I was really stoked when Beth told me I would be photographing the guys before the ceremony. This is something I usually have Jesse do, so it was a nice change of pace. Ryan and his groomsmen were a lot of fun. I have a ton of photos to show you...this was hard to narrow down, but I hope you enjoy!

No comments: